God is Awesome

Thank you, Lord for the gracious people who showed me ways to move on
 My life was thrown out of balance
I was saddened by my retirement,
thinking that was the end of my productive years
But I was wrong,
friends and family made me realize the many ways on how to refine life, adding purpose,
making me feel that I still am in control
That I have the ownership of my life.

When I am confused, guide me
When I am weary, energize me
When I am burned out, infuse me with the Light of the Holy Spirit

May your life-giving powers flow into every cell of my body and into the depths of my soul
Mend what is broken
Bring me health in body and spirit that I may serve you with all my strength

Help me to continue to do good for others and for ourselves
Lord, give me strength to make good at this task according to Your Will.

Amen

Comments