Leaving a Legacy

At the end of our lives, our life story will leave an impression on people. It will be carried in the memories of those we came closest to. People will remember the impact we had on them.


Everyday, we leave legacies by interacting with the people we meet. Our legacies can be small, and can happen in the here and now. 

Like most parents, I would like to pass on to my children and to my children's children the legacy of kindness, love compassion, humbleness in spirit, and respect towards all regardless of status in life.

I want to make a huge difference by bringing in goodness in the world. I want this story of my own life writing to be left for future generations. I believe that the good we do doesn’t go away. It stays. By doing something good, I can affect another person in a good way. These small chains of goodness will eventually become bigger and help channel goodness into a powerful force. I want these values passed on to my family members. It is my donation to the world.

I want my children to live a life of values and make a positive difference in the lives of the people within their circle of influence. I believe that every action of mine produces an effect. The good examples I leave behind will help the world to become better.

What legacy do want to leave behind?










Comments